set of nostalgia drawings by gabriel picolo. i don’t think i have enough space on my tumblr for all his works that i’d like to post.
these are incredible
Ne, Ne, by 追川うそ
This makes me weepy every time I see it.
MONSTER DUDE LOVES HER SO MUCH!!
Let me tell you about my body.
- Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what's your natural color?
- Skin: Do you tan easily?
- Eyes: What is your favorite show to watch?
- Nose: What is your favorite perfume/candle fragrance?
- Mouth: Do you want to kiss anyone right now?
- Tongue: What was in your last meal?
- Windpipe: Do you sing?
- Neck: Do you wear necklaces?
- Ears: How many piercings do you have (if any)?
- Cheeks: Do you blush easily?
- Wrists: Have you ever broken a bone?
- Hands: Are you an artist/writer?
- Fingers: Do you play an instrument?
- Heart: Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know?
- Lungs: Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Chest: Are your maternal/parental instincts strong?
- Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image?
- Legs: Are you flexible?
- Hips: Do you like to dance?
- Thighs: Has anyone ever called you ugly?
- Knees: Have you ever cheated on someone?
- Ankles: Have you ever been arrested?
- Feet: Favorite pair of shoes?
when you get a really popular text post but it’s not because of you
- Day 28 - Draw any bug from Animal Crossing
bees, satan’s little fart cloud
Today I went to the cup noodle factory (& museum) in Osaka, Japan. It’s quite far out of the city, but after I read that you get to make your own cup noodle for 300¥ (£1.70/$2.90), I just had to go there. You go through the whole process of decorating a cup, adding the dry noodles, soup powder & your choice of 4 dry ingredients (I did pork, onion, garlic & decorative ducks). Then the cup is all sealed up (you even get to operate the machine to seal and fill it) and you pop it into an inflatable bubble bag with a red cord to take home with you!